Saturday, November 6, 2010

happy, happy day!

happy birthday to brownie-goose!!!

i am so organized that i have forgotten the actual date in november when BG started...but i know that 2 years ago in november a small idea blossomed in my head - and looky where we are today. holy macaroons!

what a whirl-wind of the last 2 years. never in my wildest dreams did i think i would be where i am today. so, thank you, thank you, thank you to the most awesome fans ever! couldn't do it without you! ps - a special thank you to one of my original BG customers in florida that sent me a starbucks gift card...girl, you know me all too well! yumm-o!

to celebrate...i am going to sew my tail off. :)

on another note...there are a few lottery winners that have not placed an order yet. i must have these orders by 9 pm on monday (the 8th). i will NOT be accepting any orders after that time in order for me to enjoy the holidays with family this year. thanks so much!

No comments: