Wednesday, April 20, 2011

feminine and girly...they will want to twirly

wow - that was about as corny as they come. oh well...my creative mind is in overdrive here at BG, and sometimes when that happens everything else seems to go to the poopers if you know what i mean.

i have had the MOST fun the last few days designing and completing 2 dresses that honestly take my breath away. mae and milly. i seriously cannot take my eyes off of them. they are similar in style, with a few differences....mostly those details we talked about before. :)

meet mae. my louisa LOVES her tulle. and her barbie band-aid. oops.

i love her back buttons. :)

and now, meet milly. methinks she is my newest fave. i got inspiration from the brilliant matilda jane with the layla lace for this one's skirt. and the fact that my mom just happened to have some in the attic just fueled the fire.

i really love this keyhole look. oooohhhhwie.

wanty?

yeah, me too. what my plans are for the moment is to finish drafting the patterns (i have one 12-18 mo, 2-3 and 4-5 and there might be a 6-7...not sure on that yet) and then get to work on some inventory so i can get them up to sell. i just cannot deprive your little girls of these dresses!

when i start to get more funds in my paypal, i will be fabric shopping again...this time for the boys in hopes to get some ideas on fabric for those patient little men.

now, all this said...it all depends on my sweetness and when he allows me in the sewing room. i have a really, really hard time putting him down. :)


5 comments:

julierross said...

I must have one of these in a 4-5! Please keep me informed when you are available for orders!!

Keri Sullivan Ninness said...

I'll make you a deal. I'll take care of Nash (will come to MS and get him) and you can make me one. Okay? Thanks.

Elizabeth said...

love these! you are so talented. you really are! i am amazed by your work! a.m.a.z.e.d!

Lauren said...

I love them both! but I really want a Milly for Kate, I mean REALLY REALLY REALLY want one :) I concur, I will keep Nash! I am not sure if we need a 2-3 or 4-5, probably smaller? You are incredible-LOVE!

Kosek Landing said...

YES please! Why do I want to marry your buttons? They have my heart!